2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
********************************************************
HERE'S GOES NOTHING:
1.
2. Here are my 7 random and/or weird facts:
i) I was born and raised in England.
ii) I can still do the splits.
iii) I've been scuba diving in Malta.
iv) I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with Ramon noodles and hot sauce on the side.
v) I used to call myself brown not black as a child.
vi) I get excited to read technology magazines especially when I come across a word that I have to google.
vii) I can't sleep if everything is not in it's right home, I am anal.
3. Here are my 7 random people:
4. Done!
Thanks so much for the tag!! I'm going to give some thought to my random facts and post soon!
ReplyDeletePat
Very good post but that pic of me kinda scared me. Eek! I so want to go to Great Britain someday.
ReplyDeleteI love pbj sammiches and ramen noodles but not together. Nope LOL
Your sandwich choice just gagged me!
ReplyDeleteI love reading these lists! I always learn so much about my blog friends!!
ReplyDeleteI will have to think about PB&J with ramen noodles! I love both...so, why not!
Warm Hugs,
Sue