1. What did you do in 2006 that you've never done before? Gave birth to my daughter baby C!2. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes, ME!
3. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes my High School Social Science teacher John Otterpohl, he got introduced me to my scholarship for college.
4. What countries did you visit?NONE...shame on me...this has to change in 2007! I thought I would have made it to Tuscany at least!
5. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
Patience to accept and ENJOY each day and not worry about a huge "To Do List".
6. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory and why? My daughters birthday
7. Did you suffer illness or injury? No thank you lord.
8. Who's behavior merited celebration?Big C. He put up with all my moods during pregnancy when he could have just lashed back or ignored me.
9. Who's behavior made you appalled and depressed?My step daughters. I wish she was able to be a 9 year old as opposed to a 19 year old with attitude. It doesn't seem fair on her.
10. Where did most of your money go?
Home improvements, new windows, new paint, new carpet, new sidewalk, and new living room furniture
11. What did you get really excited about?
Giving birth! (Yes this is going to get repeated over and over!)
12. Compared to this time last year, are you, a) happier or sadder, b) thinner or heavier, c) richer or poorer?
Happier, thinner (breastfeeding is the best diet known to man!), richer! (Richer doesn't always mean monetarily! LOL)
13. What was your favorite TV show?Eastenders (My British show!) It used to be Law & Order, or any other crime show but ever since I got pregnant my taste in shows has changed. I find this one really weird as I'll still turn to Law and Order or First 48 Hours but I'll quickly turn?
14. What was the best book you read? Girlfriends' Guide to Pregnancy
15. Is there someone or something you missed this past year?My mummy, (You are never too old to miss your mummy!)
16. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?Big C surprised me and took me to Rhode Island which is beautiful and we got to have breakfast with my cousin at Brown Uni.
17. What kept you sane? GINGER ginger gum, ginger tea, and Oh and Big C!
18. What is one new thing you'd like to accomplish this year?
Taking more time for myself no matter what around the house needs cleaning, fixing or organizing,...I'd like to take time for myself so I can; finish a Scrapbook, make more cards, more altered picture frames, do more art projects in general.
19. If you could do one thing this year and not get chastised by or for it, what would you do?Take a month off work and go to India.
20. If you could meet one blogger in 2007, who would you want to meet?This is very hard...as I'm dying to meet all of them, then there are those like Dawn, Dana, that I talk to frequently via IM or via blogging, so I kind of feel like I've already met them even though I haven't!! I think it would be the most intriguing person that I'd want to meet, someone who makes me think every time I read their blog and that would be,
Marie hmmm or maybe my sister now that would be like looking at myself in the mirror!! (Sidenote, I found her on the internet a few years ago but never met her).
Hmm lets see who to tag!!!
I think Kansas Queen, Mari, Susie Q, Jude, Trice, Jen, Jill, Christine, gnightgirl, Karla, Amanda AND Tasha.
Can I tag this many people or is this blog illegal? I'm just nosey and enjoy reading peoples answers...I also figured this was a cool way to get to know my blog people!!
Great answers...AND pictures :-). Thanks for sharing. And I must agree with your answer about breastfeeding. Man, I looked AWESOME while I was nursing! The best I'd looked in years. That's probably why I did it for 14 months :-). Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteGreat little Q & A... I will have to take your tag, and will post it on my blog next time. Your "mum" looks so cute and all englishy in her hat in that picture... I think it is insanely adorable that you call her "Mummy" too...
ReplyDeleteAnd I loved the Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy too...very funny!
Oh boy...I better get on this! :) Thanks for sharing all your insides.LOL!!! That's always a good thing! -Karla
ReplyDeleteOk sweetie I did it and my answers are on my first blog.
ReplyDeleteCool post! Your answers made for some interesting reading! Do you get Eastenders on BBCAmerica? Gotta tell ya that I SCREAM with laughter at Little Britain.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like just maybe that the Birth of your daughter was a significant event for you in 2006. I could be wrong though! LOL! I love this little Q&A!
ReplyDeleteHey what happened? I *know* I left a comment on here!!! And how come my comment on your other post is "anonymous"???? Now what did I say on the comment? I think I admired your pictures & mentioned that I also enjoyed the girlfriend's guide! I'm pretty sure I also asked how long I get on the tag!!!!!!! Jill
ReplyDelete