Anyway, I've had crazy deadlines the last two weeks at work which is my prime blogging time...shhhhhh don't tell anyone! LOL
I've been so pooped by the time I got home I had to do baby C's Christmas day care presents at last minute last night. Luckily I'd bought the supplies a while ago.
But here's what I finally made:
It's baby t shirts with a picture of the infants from day care taken on the day Santa came to visit.
Here is a close up of the picture that's on the front:
Then of course I couldn't just shove the t shirts in a bag so I got little Chinese food containers and decorated them with Christmas embellishments and name tags:
Jude I know you're probably saying AT LAST!!!!
I love them!! These came out so cute. I think the boxes are adorable as well. I am glad you got all your work "stuff" done. I don't know how you do it all... :) Hope you get to relax today at work!
ReplyDeleteYou definitely win Mommy of the Year by getting this done under the wire and making time to blog it! You are my she-ro! I love the shirts and little boxes. Cornbread and Baby C are blessed to have you!
ReplyDeleteThat is the neatest idea. I wish I had some of that creativity when I was thinking about getting my Techs a gift. I ended up just doing cards. I know thats horrible!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that is too adorable! I love what you did!!! Boxes and tees are so cute. BTW, we got your wonderful Christmas card, she looks adorable, thank you so much! I'll be blogging later today.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea. OOOPs, I never forget about day care gifts. But this year, just hasn't allowed me the time. I'll have until the end of today to figure it out.
ReplyDeleteWow, those shirts came out really cute. Good job!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! I'd love it if Conner's daycare did that!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I bet they enjoyed them!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful idea! The shirts are so adorable! Love the pic with all the little ones. TFS!
ReplyDeleteI'm digging the Robin Thicke CD too! Loving the music on your blog!
OMG girl that is soooo cool! And Those Chinese food containers are AWESOME! you got a mind on you. I am sure they all LOVED those shirts!!!!! I am glad you are able to post again girl! -Karla
ReplyDeleteThose are absolutely ADORABLE--both the shirts and the boxes to put them in. I bet everyone was just Ga-ga over them!! yes, I give you the Mommy of the Year award too for that one!! Just great!!
ReplyDelete