Friday, December 15, 2006

I've been tagged

Thanks for tagging me Amanda....Hmmm who to tag, who to tag,...let me do the first 4 people on my stalker list over there on my right!!!

Kiesha, Conners Mommy, Dawn and Drum roll please Stephanie!!!

Ok I have a feeling this might take me a while...I might do it in installments!! LOL

A - Available/Single? Married

B - Best Friend? My hubby Big C, then college sister Kansas Queen

C - Cake or Pie? Haven't you been reading my blog....Apple Pie a la mode...and if you don't have vanilla ice cream you can shove your apple pie where the sun don't shine!! LOL

D - Drink Of Choice? Venti Caramel Macchiato please and if you can't do that just give me vodka on the rocks!

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? a bar of soap...I would say deodorant but as I lift my arms up to type I realize a little something is missing today!!! (Do you ever forget deodorant? :0))

F - Favorite Color? Pink it goes well on my complexion, at least I think so.

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Don't you hate the OR questions...I'm an only child so everything is mine, mine, mine and I surely want both!!! But hmmm I guess gummy bears as I love biting their heads off! (Yes therapy is once a week don't worry!)

H - Home or Homesick? Homesick (Have you seen the price of a ticket to England these days!!! Mint sauce or no mint sauce they're a pretty penny)!

I - Indulgence? Ok I don't get this one...yeah I don't do well on tests, go figure. So are you asking me what I like to indulge IN? Oh well then it has to be CHOCOLATE...but it has to be anything but American chocolotate...that yucky American chocolate!! (That "yucky" comment was for you Karla and Jude!).

J - January Or February? January I guess as it always feels like a refreshing new month where everything is going to be different...well at least until January 29th!

K - Kids & Their Names? Well I don't have any goats if that's what your asking...I don't even have a farm....now children I have 1!! Baby C!!!

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Jesus Christ of course!!! (Has anyone even changed this answer as they copy and paste, if so give me their name and number I'll go round and talk to them with my fists! LOL)

M - Marriage date? Wow...do you want my social security and dna type too!!!

N - Number Of Siblings? None...can't you tell from the answers that I'm a spoilt, only child! If you can't tell that...then give me your name and number I know we'll be instant friends!! LOL

O - Oranges Or Apples? Bananas!! (Yeah there's always that one person who JUST had to be different right!!! HA not me...I'd say Apples I think...Gala Apples to be exact.

P - Phobias/Fears? Fear of falling down the stairs (Are we half way through the alphabet yet...I don't even remember passing the letter "M"!)

Q - Favorite Quote? "When people make the decision to have children, they give up the right to be selfish" ~ Serendipeaty

R - Reason to Smile? Ahh the old gooshy answer of course....WHEN MY PAY CHECK GETS DEPOSITED IN TO MY ACCOUNT OF COURSE!! No seriously when baby C smiles at 6AM in the morning!! Nothing can compare.

S - Season? Fall (I love bundling up near a fire place and reading a book or people watching

T - Tag 3 or 4 people? Kiesha, Conners Mommy, Dawn and Drum roll please Stephanie (Are we there yet???? :0))

U - Unknown Fact About Me? I was born and raised in England and moved here for college over ten years ago and just never left after college!! Shhh don't tell anyone! Blog are private right!!! LOL

V - Vegetable you don’t like? Is liver a vegetable!! Yuck...yucky American Liver...again that's for Karla and Jude!!

W - Worst Habit? Rubbing the dried skin off my lips with my hands. It's hard to explain and I can promise you, you don't want to see it...hubby says it looks painful!

X - X-rays You’ve Had? Sonogram and mammogram!! Never broke a bone in my body thank god.

Y - Your Favorite Food? ANYTHING you put in front of me...did I just see a mouse!! LOL

Z - Zodiac Sign? Libra...I'm all about fairness I hate injustice...I'm the scales...everthing must be right in life....when we're driving a long and I see someone drop litter or do something that's not right i start ranting and raving....my husband calls me "The World Police"!!!

8 comments:

  1. oh my word...ROFLOL... did you get my e-mail? If not, just e-mail Karla... she will get you mine. (are you glad you have such a technology savvy friend in me?LOL)
    I will make you apple pie and get you a Starbucks as long as you keep that mint jelly away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alrighty, I'm on it! I'll try VERY hard to get this one done tonight.
    Thanks for the "challenge". Hope I can come up with something creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! girl you better not be eatin' that nasty mess!!! Still you eat leg of trout or hedghog or...OH YEAH LAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBB!!!!
    Girl I might pee my pant's now! I'm laughing so hard..............

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cracks me up! I like to bite the heads off gummy bears too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cracks me up! I like to bite the heads off gummy bears too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your answers are GREAT!!! Makes me want some GOOD chocolate right now . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you kidding about Jesus?

    I have never EVER heard you mention religion or god before.

    I think perhaps your fists and I have an appointment.

    - O

    ReplyDelete